[macvoiceover] Re: iPhone Home Button; also version upgrades

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Voiceover Mac <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 16:07:14 -0400

OOPS,Cheryl is correct, I did give out the incorrect version numbers for IOS,
fingers and mind not in sync.  Thank you Cheryl for pointing this out.
kr.
We print the Bible in Braille,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.