[macvoiceover] Re: iCloud drive s=q20140121; t=1443122620; bh=7ndhNMl00xPyZYDxXmFu7tk8B6Kgf8Iecx5WgT/tEts=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Subject; b=ddnJopj/z2+fdfkkUyAEFJ55Xe8i9peIFedSDFVzpk0XZJ9L0djclWEqlvUqxFg45 MFgVVTAKz64E5hN9HQa3NKguA58YGt1yg+rmssjrb4ewz+iUREaXtx4t89mQ0FD/Q6 teJlMNKhQ64V9tc8fKxH/1AwNzaq2VonP+vggCXDRTFvwkBm02S8AglsbO71NXWp64 M5FwPsNayFCNMAaBQidz5h6xi4zIu10U2Cy5GvuFGI3PfaZrY6XszJrqMKnL2vVUQN seNc0rlTjqs8eUuH0Ne06O0PIz1lro45ipZLYGJge6rizAx8LbphYWkV0Y2ZPdYpvO YRLTz5kWfe8Qw==

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 14:04:28 -0600

Patrick, you haven’t figured out her code yet? It provides a powerful message
once you unlock it.

Just kidding, that had been happening last week, but it looks like the gremlin
is back.

Ian

On Sep 24, 2015, at 1:29 PM, Patrick Neazer <patrickneazer@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Mary and all:

Just an FOR YOUR INFORMATION for Mary. You may or may not be aware that there
are long character strings appearing in your subject line when mail is coming
into the inbox … at least on this end. this is a recent occurrence … usually
I do not see these strings attached to your messages.

It may be something on my end though I am not seeing the same things from
other list members …

Not calling you out :) … just making mention in the event I am the only one
seeing such things.

Now returning everyone to their regularly scheduled programming :)

Take good care and I wish you enough.

Patrick
On Sep 24, 2015, at 2:23 PM, Mary Otten <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Stuff in icloud drive counts against icloud storage. But they've just
dropped the price a lot, so it isn't so bad to buy more now. Don't know
about your file sharing question. My gut says no, just because it is
Apple, but I don't know that from experience.

Mary