[macvoiceover] Re: iCloud back ups not working as expected

  • From: Olivia Norman <olivianorman@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 00:09:47 -0500

I just used my iPad to delete my iPhone from iCloud, and attempted another back
up. The result was the same.
It got about 60% through the back up and then said that the back up could not
be completed.
The phone is manually backing up to my computer just fine, so I’m doing that
for now, until someone has a better solution?
Thanks!
Olivia

On Nov 9, 2015, at 11:32 PM, Olivia Norman <olivianorman@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,
Every time I try and perform an iCloud back up, my iPhone six gets about half
way through and says that the back up could not be completed.
This started around October 18th or so and still has not resolved.
I have enough storage, so I know that’s not what’s going on here.
I have turned iCloud backup off for now, and am currently in the process of
backing my phone up to my macbook air.
What can I try to get my iCloud back ups working again?
I’m currently running OS 10.10.5. I haven’t upgraded my OS yet, but would do
if that would help.
Any thoughts appreciated!
Thanks!
Olivia