[macvoiceover] Re: iBooks,,,

  • From: Tim Burgess <timmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 22:11:47 +0100

Hi Keith,

Is this for Mavericks or IOS? I can work it on the latter, but I’ve had no luck
with the former. I’m intrigued by you referring to an update, as the version on
my MacBook Pro is dated April and I just checked using Software UUpdates and
was informed that there are no updates available for my system.

Cheers.

Tim