[macvoiceover] Re: how to jump between taps

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 17:05:34 -0500

everything but.

On Dec 21, 2008, at 4:41 PM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

I might be wrong, but I remember seeing an option on the Safari prefferences to change the keystrokes for switching between tabs. So hopefully you can just check which one you have assigned for your spanish keyboard, and if you don't like it, just change it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Chacón" <jonathan.chacon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >