[macvoiceover] Re: how to get radio stations to play in i-tunes

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 07:58:15 -0800

Hi Richie, radio streams is already in i-tunes, so this would be from
within the i-tunes program itself.
On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 22:42:30 -0900, Richie Gardenhire wrote:

Marty, If, for example, the site uses winamp, click on it, and iTunes
will download it.  For example, on Bill Sparks's website, there are
several stations which uses Winamp; where it says, "Listen, Live,"
click on it.  iTunes will see it and download the stream, and in my
case, it will automatically be put in my "play" list.  I don't know
how you organize your playlists, but when you get a collection of
stations, you can organize them in a playlist called "Radio Streams,"
or something like that.  That's one way of doing it; you can probably
get a listing from the iTunes Store, but I haven't played around with
that much; I will, soon, however.  Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage,
Alaska.

On Nov 30, 2008, at 10:34 PM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

> Hi all, I'm trying to get radio stations to play in i-tunes, and I go
> to the source table, then find radio, then vo right arrow over to the
> songs table, and there are the collapsed catagories, but I can't get
> any of them to expand, and when I press vo shift f5, it says unable to
> route mouse pointer under the mouse, so, how does one play radio
> stations with i-tunes, and this probably has been discussed before,
> but
> there is a station of interest in the oldies catagory, and thanks in
> advance very much.
>
> Marty

>> Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link
>> below.

Marty