[macvoiceover] Re: growl

  • From: Chantel Cuddemi <jawsgirl87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 07:10:26 -0500

Or, you could try reinstalling adium. If this works, hopefully, you will get the install growl dialogue.

On Nov 5, 2009, at 10:09 PM, Brandon Misch wrote:

wait till someone signs in and you'll get the option to get it back

On Nov 5, 2009, at 4:25 AM, May McDonald wrote:

Ok, this is just not my night for technology, smile. Somehow I managed to delete growl. Can someone please tell me how I would find where to download the darn thing again? I checked on the adium site but don't see it and I know that's where I originally got it, help!!