[macvoiceover] Re: gmail

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:09:38 -0400

Here's how it is supposed to be: if you have your gmail account set up with IMAP and everything is working correctly, go to the mailboxes table, interact with it, and go down to the very end of it. If gmail is your only account, the last item in that table will be simply called "gmail". You can expand it by just pressing right arrow on it, and you will find all folders in the server. Let me know if it still doesn't work, and we'll figure it out...

On Sep 21, 2009, at 12:02 PM, May McDonald wrote:

I tried that too and it still doesn't show all the folders. I followed the steps but all the folders don't show up. Only the inbox sent and trash. I would love to have it so I don't have to go to the site.

May and Wynter with a y
On 21-Sep-09, at 9:00 AM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

It might not be in your inbox if you are using POP3. You can also access your gmail account through IMAP, and all your folders will be there. You will never have to go to the website again.
On Sep 21, 2009, at 10:55 AM, May McDonald wrote:

You can't do that on the website. The spam folder is not in my aplle mail client. Wish it was but I don't know how to get it there like the inbox. That's why I asked how to delete them all from the gmail site.

May and Wynter with a y
On 21-Sep-09, at 7:52 AM, Mark BurningHawk Baxter wrote:

Command A and then delete should select all and delete them--send them to trash. You can control how and when Trash empties mail permanently in Preferences.

Mark BurningHawk Baxter

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: