[macvoiceover] Re: fleksy on sale.

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 18:42:13 -0400

Hi,

they keep those words out of the dictionary.  You are able to add those words
into Fleksys dictionary manually though.  To do this, spell out the word by
tapping, holding, and sliding your finger around like using the regular on
screen keyboard.  When on the letter you want, lift up your finger.  Then swipe
to the right an you will hear your bad word. lol.  Now, swipe up with 1 finger
to add it to the dictionary.

hth

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx