[macvoiceover] Re: favourits

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 08:19:52 -0400

Hi,

Its called bookmarks.  Its in the menu bar you get to by pressing control
option M.  when on bookmarks, press the down arrow and you will find add to
bookmarks.  You can just press return here, and the dialog box will open.  You
can also just press Command D and it will open the add bookmark dialog box.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org

On Jul 29, 2011, at 6:47 AM, David Weston wrote:

Hi,
How do I make a favourites list in safari or in google on my imac. I have had a
good look around and so far I can not find any thing to help me?
David Weston.>