[macvoiceover] dropbox and file-up/download history

  • From: William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 17:40:01 +0100

Hi all,
I have installed dropbox on my macbook, a windows-computer and my iphone.

Also, I have shared some folders with other users.

As I understand well, a sighted user can see when and which files are uploaded.

Can we have a history of that (offline)?

I have seen something about rss but this is perhaps not for the changes in my
dropbox?

So my question:
Can we, as voiceover users, be informed about changes in our dropbox because of
other users?
I would like to receive a message or popup on my macbook without going online
my self.

Thanx alot for your answers,

William >