[macvoiceover] Re: downloads

  • From: Nathan ROmo <nathanr2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 19:16:46 -0800

I am new to the list and I have been using a mac for about 3 months and I have a questiona bout folders and subfolders. Is there any way of having subfolders show at the top of the list rather then in the middle mixed in with all of the files?

At 04:52 PM 1/10/2011, you wrote:
I agree.

And column view doesn't give you all that needless information like list view.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter, Skype, and AIM: rwalker296
Google Voice: 1-646-450-2197