[macvoiceover] double posts

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 13:27:43 -0500

Could we maybe not post general questions about Macosx to both mac- discuss and mac-voiceover at the same time? It's my understanding thatt mac-voiceover is more specifically for voiceover questions though I know that distinction can be fuzzy at times. Anyway, I don't mean to be difficult, but I find it somewhat annoying to get the same posts for both lists and some people are posting everyy question at the same time to both lists. Maybe we could discuss parameters as again I really don't mean to be difficult. If nobody but me is bothered by this, I'll just go no mail on one list and read archives on the web as it may just be a personal preference on my part.

Thanks.

--
Cheryl
"Where your treasure is,