[macvoiceover] Re: does any one know how i can inable the continuity feature in you sematy?

  • From: Pete Nalda <lpnalda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 17:28:49 -0500

From another list:  "Text (SMS/MMS)

On the iPhone, go to Settings-Messages-Text Message Forwarding If you are on
the same wifi network as your iPad and Mac(s), they will show up, if they are
on iOS8.1/Yosemite. You can select them.  From what a friend advised when he
was at work and upgraded to 8.1, that setting was not there, so I assume it
will be invisible if not applicable.

Calls

On the iPhone, go to Settings-Facetime-iPhone Cellular calls  and select to
on".

Also, you need to open FaceTime on the Mac as well. All devices must be on the
same wifi network.

Egun On, Lagunak! (basque for G'day, Mates
Louie P (Pete) Nalda
MySpace.com/musikonalda
Facebook.com/lpnalda
Linkedin.com/in/lpnalda