[macvoiceover] Re: does any one know how i can email a contact from the contacts app on the mac?

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 21:02:53 -0600

When you are in the contact card, VO space on the email you want to send to,
the actual email address seems to be what works for me not the field label as
the instructions I found on line said. After you VO space on the email address,
VO right arrow until it says, send email check box checked. VO space on this
and a new message will open up. Contacts is weird this way, like how you
complete a new entry by VO space on the done check box checked control.

Ian