[macvoiceover] Re: difference between the notes app and text editor on osx

  • From: VaShaun Jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 11:01:48 -0400

You are correct on all fronts. Things that are more complexed can be done on
Text Edit wherein Notes is a simple way to jot down ideas. Example I use Text
Edit to write my full firms newsletter where I use Notes to write down the
ideas for my newsletter.

VaShaun Jones
. President .
Fedora Outlier LLC