[macvoiceover] Re: could I buy some phone tech support from one of you guys?

  • From: VaShaun Jones <vjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 06:52:09 -1100

On Nov 11, 2007, at 4:51 AM, V. L. Owens wrote:

Hi, everyone.  Thanks so much for your wonderful and quick assistance!
Just two more quick things: when clicking on a link, does the new page replace the previous page or do you have to go out and find where it landed?

Also, there is now an itunes access number! It is primarily set up for Iphone users, but if you call apple care and they can't help, they'll send you down the road to itunes tech support. Consequently, they couldn't help either, but they definitely tried, and they wouldn't give me the direct
number. <smile>
So there you have it.
isnot supposed to