[macvoiceover] Re: control key strangemess

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 00:11:13 -0400

Then just don't press the control key by itself again... Basically the control
key is like a play/pause button. I find that very useful when I need to hear
some kind of info by little bits. If you just don't want to hear the rest, do
whatever you want but just don't press the control key by itself again. Why
would you want to do that anyway? I was used to do that anyway because with JFW
I somehow needed to press control repeatedly until the thing actually stopped
talking.