[macvoiceover] Re: computer is back

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 18:21:29 -0500

I use both Time Machine and superduper. There's a way to run both on the same
external drive if it's big enough or you can use two drives: one for each. I
like superduper because if something happens to my hard drive I have a complete
system that I can boot into instead. Superduper is basically free but you can
pay to unlock some features; for just running backups you probably don't need
to pay though I payed.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth