[macvoiceover] Re: clean-install Mavrics question

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 14:56:26 -0400

Hi Cindy,

I think you were talking about ducking and if that is the case, that has messed
with a lot of folks heads who have upgraded to Mavericks.  For some dumb reason
they have turned it on by default.  Folks expect it on there iPhones, but not
on the computers.
We are Braille Bible printers,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy