[macvoiceover] Re: changing a mailbox name

  • From: patrickneazer <patrickneazer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 01:43:39 -0400

Hello Marcy:

Which mailbox are you trying to change the name?

I am not certain if you can change the name of the mailboxes which come with mail. I just attempted to try and change the name of draft, send, and inbox. When I bring up the "rename mailbox option" in the menu the option is "dimmed. However, when I go to a mailbox I created under inbox ... which happens to be called "technical" I can edit the name by going to the "rename mailbox option," pressing enter, and then typing in whatever name I wish.

When you are attempting to change the name of your mailbox, is the rename mailbox option dim for you?

On May 28, 2009, at 1:04 AM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi Marcy, did you try pressing vo space bar on that item to see what would happen?

On May 27, 2009, at 2:31 PM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

Hi, all!
I want to change the name of a mailbox in mail. I found the rename mailbox elipsis under the mailbox menu, but when I hit enter on it, it only takes me back into the message table. What am I doing wrong? Thanks! Marcy
--
Wordy Mom
Think positive,

Take good care and I wish you enough.