[macvoiceover] canoscan lide 60 install

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 09:24:23 -0500

Well, it looks like in about six hours I'll be unplugging my mac mini and taking it to Compusa to get the scanner software installed. The only thing that worries me about this is that if I ever then have to do a complete reinstall I'll have the same problem. But I got this scanner from amazon.com and returning things if they've been opened and you no longer have all the packing is very difficult. Besides, I really want to be able to use the scanner. so I'm going to do this and hope it works and hope the problem is solved somehow before I have to reinstall my system again. I'm hoping it will get done while i'm waiting for my ride; otherwise I'll be without my computer for a couple of days as I won't have a sitter so I can go back and get it until Wednesday evening. Of course I have my linux computers and my daughter's mini. Will let everybody know if the install is successful and how the scanner works.

--
Cheryl
"Where your treasure is,

Click on the link below to go to our homepage. http://www.icanworkthisthing.com