[macvoiceover] can one role back ITunes

  • From: Ray Foret Jr <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voice Over List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 10:45:00 -0500

Okay,

What with all the ITunes 9.1 crashes we all know so much about, I'm
contemplating rolling back to ITunes 9.0 to get something I can actually use.
I have the version 9.0 on my external hard drive.  Am I right in thinking that
to role back ITunes to Version 9.0 all I need to do is remove version 9.1 from
the applications directory and paste in version 9.0 from the external drive?
If not, how do I role back;  assuming I can?  Thanks.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!!!

Now a proud Mac user!!!!!

e-mail: