[macvoiceover] Re: bounced messages

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Voiceover Mac <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 09:24:10 -0400

Thanks Keith,

I have been watching this and it looks like the e-mail service you were using
was not passed by freelists but as you say it is all better now and no problems.
admin
We are Braille Bible printers,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

On Oct 5, 2015, at 4:19 AM, keith Brown <kbrownother@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i think all’s sorted now regarding bounced messages, i have changed to
another email account. no idea what was wrong with my other account, i was
filling in the subject field along with the message body etc. again my
apologies for any issue caused

Keith Brown >