[macvoiceover] Re: audible and itunes on my mac

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 14:59:27 -0400

Hi,

Sounds like something got changed in safari preferences.  You want to go into
safari preferences with command comma and under general make sure "open saved
files after downloading is checked.  After you've purchased your book you can
also press command option L to bring up the download manager so you can check
the progress of the downloads.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx