[macvoiceover] Re: apple at the acb convention

  • From: Jason Castonguay <jcast@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 16:40:41 -0400

Hello Holly and all.

I have just received a list of all of the exhibitors for the ACB Convention and did not see Apple on the list. However, from reading the recent newsletter from Handytech, I wonder if they will be demonstrating their refreshable Braille displays with the Mac? That would be awesome!

-Jason

On Jun 27, 2008, at 4:03 PM, Holly Anderson wrote:

Hi all. Someone emailed me through the screenless switchers and asked me if apple was doing any kind of training at the acb convention. I'm not going, does anyone know if there will be any sort of apple sessions at the acb convention?
thanks.
Holly

Jason Castonguay <jcast@xxxxxxxx>

I welcome you to visit my web site at