[macvoiceover] aple manuals

  • From: "William Windels" <william.windels@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac_vo" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 11:49:15 +0200

Hello all,
when scool is finished next week, I will have more time to learn work with the mac.

at the moment, I have to much things that I have to look for before I can work confortabelly with my mac.

This is no problem for me but I would like to have some manuals that describe how to work with leopard.

What I have already:
- voiceover startersguide
- leopard keyboardcommands
(greg, is there also a daisyformat of high quality available of the keyboard-commands of voiceover with leopard? thanx) What I am looking for: readable documentation with one or more of the following properties
- a manual that's a good begin for new macusers.
(if possible, whit also the available hotkeys for the described actions instead of only the mouse-actions...)
- a compaire with the windows-system
- a discription how to adjust basic behaviors of several programs
- a tutorial how to take care of your macbook : security , maintenance...

It can be in English or perhaps dutch.

I am looking also on the homepage of this mailinglist but, like I see, this are more voiceover related topics. Also necessary and very interesting but I would like to know some more... after a time.

Any information should be very helpfull.

thanx in advance,
William Windels