[macvoiceover] Re: another playlist question

  • From: Sam Troia <samtroia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 08:34:21 -0500

What I'd like to know is how in blazes did you get your m3u playlists to play
in iTunes?  I have many of those but I can't get them to do a thing.  I
suspected it was a path problem, the Mac not recognizing a drive letter, so I
edited one of them using the Mac's designation for my external drive but to no
avail.  To actually answer one of your questions, there is no way to convert
old m3u's in iTunes and, that being the case, I really don't think you can add
to them.  I'm having to build my playlists all over again from scratch, grrrrr!