[macvoiceover] alarm clock from ihandy soft

  • From: William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 16:39:11 +0200

Hello,
I was wondering if someone can work with alarm clock from ihandy soft.
It seems very nice and is very cheep at this moment.
One of the nice features is to set a sleeptime for selected music.

When I com into the app, I have a preferences window where I can set on/off
some features but , it seems I can't activate the done button so, I can't
really work with this app.
But, when the settings are saved , perhaps it's accessible.

All hints are very welcome.

best regards,
William>