[macvoiceover] again with ipod touch!

  • From: "Daniela Rubio" <mabuhay94@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 03:41:34 +0200

Sorry my friends for coming back to the same topick. And specially to Ricardo,
who helped me so much with it.
It ocures that my ipod stil doesn't remember the position on my audiobooks ...
I have already checked the box where it says that in itunes, but when I read,
stop, go to an other sung and come back again to my book, it starts all over
again. I might be missing something? Or may be to go back to the position I
need to do something special and not just tab on the name of the book again?
Thank you so much and hope you can help, this is driving me crazy!
SALU2DMX, DANNY&JOY