[macvoiceover] adium 1.3.2: reading incomming messages

  • From: william windels <wonka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 18:16:53 +0100

he all,
I have some problems while reading incomming messages.
The incomming messages are spoken but somtimes I can't hear the messages because the voice of voiceover is speaking while I am typing.

What I do:
starting from the box where I type the messages, , I do vo+left and then vo+shift+down to interact with the messagecontens. When I press then vo+down , I hear the typing text but sometimes I can't find the last message.

I also don't understand the order of sorting.
The last message shoud be at the focus when interacting with the ellement?

Also, can I stop temporally the speech of voiceover while typing in adium?

thanx alot,
best regards,
William Windels