[macvoiceover] Re: accessibility of airport utility?

  • From: Josh de Lioncourt <overlord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 13:33:22 -0700

To the best of my knowledge, there are no access issues in the Airport Utility. I've got an Airport myself and it's been the best router I've ever owned, and I have had several brands over the years. I'm jealous of the Time Capsule! :)

Josh de Lioncourt

...my other mail provider is an owl...

On Oct 11, 2008, at 3:19 AM, Jacob Schmude wrote:

Hi everyone
I'm considering picking up a time capsule in the near future for backups. I could build my own OpenBSD server for this, but the time capsule is smaller and less obtrusive and I've already got enough towers around here :). I believe that the airport utility, which I'd have to use to configure it, is accessible from what I've heard, but is there anything I should be aware of in regards to using it, any parts that are a bit tricky with VO or don't work at all? Note I'm not worried about cryptic settings, I've done a lot of network setups and I know what the config options do. I just specifically want to know about any accessibility issues if there are any in the utility itself.

Thanks