[macvoiceover] Re: ? about mac's

  • From: "mike's wou account" <mbabcock06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 15:46:50 -0700

so is it still quick? Or should i wate and ifnd a good deel on a newer one? He is offerring me this one for $600

thanks from mike.
hay, could you do something for me, go check out
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=84755&U=217438&M=13023
and if you see something that intrusts you, buy it:) give all your friends this link:
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=84755&U=217438&M=13023
thanks a whole lot.
michael
----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg Kearney" <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>