[macvoiceover] Re: about contacts status in skype

  • From: Krister Ekstrom <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 21:08:52 +0100

Hi there.
Could you please post the explanation of how to set up groups based on status to the list since i'm also interested in knowing how to go about with this?
Thanks.
/Krister

8 jan 2009 kl. 19.48 skrev Cara Quinn:

Jonathan, if you set up contact groups based on their status, your contacts list will be automatically divided into those groups which will change in real time as contacts change status.

If you need clarification on how to do this, please do shout out and lemme know, K?…

Have a great day!…

Smiles,

Cara  :)

On Jan 8, 2009, at 10:06 AM, Jonathan Chacón wrote:

Hello,

there is a table in skype to show contacts but voiceOver can't get the contact status if a contact is away, bussy or free

how can I get this info?

thanks and regards
   Jonathan Chacón>

---