[macvoiceover] Re: abbby has realesed a version for mac

  • From: "Russell Solowoniuk" <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 12:54:51 -0600

Hey Marcy,

I'm getting to this late because, well, some of my email is on the Mac, some is on my Windows box, which isn't set up right now, and some is on my laptop, which is where I am now! <grin>

Thanks for the info regarding vuescan... I'll Google it and see if I can get it to work! <smile>

Have an awesome day!

Russell