[macvoiceover] a good functioning word processor?

  • From: Justin Mann <w9fyi@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 18:19:36 -0500

Hi list,
Does anybody know of a good functioning high end word processor for the mac?
Yes, Textedit, and pages are ok, but I need something that will work well when
say writing a paper etc.  I'm looking at open office.org, and libreoffice, and
I'm seeing this unusual quirk.  When you have quicknav on it is possible to
navigate via word, switching the rotors to character does not work.  If you
turn quicknav off, there is no way to see what you are writing.  am I missing
something here?
Thanks