[macvoiceover] YoruFukurou and lists

  • From: Maria Chapman <bubbygirl1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 03:55:50 +1100

HI.  wondering how to add someone in my timeline to a list?  is this even
possible? I see all my lists that were previously created using a windows
twitter client just wondering how i can add new people in my timeline to a
particular list?  if i can't do it using YoruFukurou is it possible to do it
using the twitter app or tweetlist on the iphone?  thanks.

God Bless! Maria from australia
 Newbie mac user.
bubbygirl1972@xxxxxxxxx
will get you fb as well as email & iImessage.
skype same as email,without the gmail part. twitter bubbygirl