[macvoiceover] Working with Google sheets

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 17:43:02 -0600

Wondering if anyone is successfully working with Google sheets, either on
iPhone or Mac. I’d like to be able to delete some ros that came in via a Google
form on our website, but no such luck using the instructions on the Google
support pages.

Oh, no need to rant about Google and their lack of accessibility, it’s what
I’ve got to work with and as soon as I can find an alternative that meets my
needs and is accessible I’ll shout it from the mountaintop.

Cheers,

Ian