[macvoiceover] Re: Win xp

  • From: ashley cox <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 08:58:31 +0000

you can use an unattended installation disk which you will need to create with
nlite if you have not done so already. If you use vmware fusion it will do the
install for you. Theer are podcasts on blind cool tech about how to do an
unattended installation.

hth
ash
On 28 Dec 2009, at 20:22, mattias wrote:

> Sorry for ot
> Anyone are blind and have installed win xp itself
> How ddo you do?

personal website:
www.ashleycox.co.uk