[macvoiceover] Re: Where is ML's voice over manual?

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 12:27:56 -0500

Use vokeys-h and arrow down to getting started guide in the menu and hit enter.
Also, here's the direct link:

http://help.apple.com/voiceover/info/guide/10.8/English.lproj/index.html

Also, yesterday I posted the link for buying Voicever getting started guides in
braille though the Mountain Lion is not for sale yet. I'm watching for it and
will post when it becomes available.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth