[macvoiceover] Re: Where is El Capitan?

  • From: Tuscia Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 17:29:59 +1300

If you push the rate of Fiona's voice to 100 she sounds like a wasp !

TF

On 1/10/2015, at 5:02 pm, Singing Sparrow <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Has anyone encountered any voiceover buggs? in osx 10.11?

On 9/30/2015 10:16 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Yes, it was up when I checked this afternoon but because I decided to do the
safari and xcode updates first I had to wait until I got home from grocery
shopping but am now about to install. I already was doing the beta on another
drive but now will upgrade my yosemite. Maybe you didn't see it (those who
didn't) because instead of saying something about El Capitan when you select
the updates radio button it says:
"a refined experience and improved performance for your Mac" and then there's
a "learn more" link and then the free upgrade button. And it's possible to
have "no updates" but to have the "free upgrade" notice.

with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at