[macvoiceover] Where Is The Go Button Located?

  • From: Georges Zaynoun <humorlessgeza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 08:47:04 -0400

Hi!
I am enjoying my iPOD Touch with BrailleConnect12 but have a problem. When I open safari and scroll to the address field where I can type the url I want to go to I press the joystick on the BC12 and I get the cursor, I can go to clear text and am able to press it and text is cleared out of my way, I go backwards and type from BC12 then I can go forward and the buttons I find are cancel, back and forward as well as bookmarks and utility, but I never find the go button where is it located? I tried touching the screen to no avail, can anybody jump in and help? Sometimes when I get frustrated I try the forward button but it doesn't go to the url I wanna go to, and sometimes I tried to press the back button and I am placed in the old page safari opened last time, if I scroll to the address field and navigate there I find a reload button, so simply asking where is the go button? Sorry for rambling.

--
Georges Zaynoun
Timmerv. 6A, SE54163 SKÖVDE