[macvoiceover] Re: Weather Widget is making me crazy!

  • From: Keith and Suzie Reedy <smr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 23:28:07 -0400

Buddy,

I tried getting Erie, PA to come up on my widget and it came up fine and I was able to get it to stick. Did you click the Done button when you were finished? The only other thing that I can think of is for some reason the Erie weather station might be down, so it switches to the closest major city.

Suzie Reedy
KB9BLH

On Oct 31, 2007, at 10:57 PM, Buddy Brannan wrote:

Hey guys,

OK, so I've finally figured out how to flip over the weather widget to change where it displays weather for. What I haen't figured out is how to mak the changes stick. I've changed the weather to show Erie, PA a gazillion times, and it insists on coming up as Philadelphia when I open it again.

BTW, I've found that browsing the widget seems to work best when using DOM instead of groups, at least, after you've made any changes to it. When it first opens, I haven't decided.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 746-4502 or 888-75-BUDDY