[macvoiceover] Wanna have some fun?

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:49:25 -0500

Hello every one,

Some one on the list the other day ask when Leopard with the new voice would be coming out? Well, I did some looking arround and here is what I found, nothing, well almost nothing.

The rumor sites like
macrumors.com
says that development is wraping up for Leopard and it should be out by late March. Remember Apple said, spring and some cases they said late spring, so this may not be true.

The same site also reported that it would be announced in June at the WWDC confrence. Well, early June is spring. As for me, I will go out on a very strong lim and say, hmmm, spring.