[macvoiceover] Re: Wachovia states they work with vo:

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 08:22:13 -0400

Hi Karla,

The problem you are having with adding payees is most likely due to a bug in
safari.  I understand that it is fixed in a version of the engine that
safari is based on but not yet in safari.  If the process envolves a
combobox that is most likely what the issue is but if you can explain how it
should work, we can see if it is actually a bug and where it is in the
process if it is listed.

Thanks for reporting on this.