[macvoiceover] Re: Voiceover talking again

  • From: Olivia Norman <olivianorman@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 23:25:50 -0400

Glad you had a good experience with tech support! :) I, too, only have good
experiences to report, Apple's way of helping customers is very different from
most companies I have experienced.
Usually, if I call a company and tell them I'm blind they have no clue what to
do with me, or how they can help.  Every call I've ever made to Apple has been
a pleasure.  Even if the first tech support person I deal with doesn't know VO
well, they're always willing to help me figure things out, and if that fails,
they'll transfer me up the chain of command to someone who knows VO.
I am very excited to be working for such an innovative forward thinking
company! :)
Olivia