[macvoiceover] Re: Voiceover at MacWorld Expo?

  • From: "Marshall F. Scott" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 12:04:55 -0700

BOb,
I think that Universal Access is so small a part of OS X that it won't be covered unless there is a major change in it. As to finding anything out in advance, you'd probably have a better chance of learning something from the CIA or NSA!
Marshall

On Dec 20, 2007, at 11:38 AM, Thompson Bob wrote:

Hi,

I've been out of the country and away from email so maybe this question has been answered. Does anyone know if Universal Access and Voiceover will be represented or demonstrated at the MacWorld Expo? I have not seen anything related in the ten years that I have attended.
Thank you,

Bob Thompson
Panoramabob.com, Photo Galleries and Video Theaters
http://panoramabob.com

Marshall F. scott
University of Utah - CVRTI
95 South 2000 East