[macvoiceover] VoiceOver applications database

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Discuss <Discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, voiceoverleopard <voiceoverleopard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, macvoiceover <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:31:38 -0600

Fill out the form and press submit. I'll have the search and view functions done in a bit. I decided to add a function where people could vote on the ratings and then the view will show the average of those votes. You are asked to provide a rating when submitting however. Default rating is 3 which is right in the middle.

The system check for product with the same name and version number so we don't get duplicates.

So start sending in those products.

Greg