[macvoiceover] Re: VoiceOver_Getting_Started_Snow_Leopard.rtf

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 16:55:55 -0500

Kristyn,

I was hopeful that it mite be a help to some one.

Your questions, I do hope we will have the answers, but, that doc will go along
way to help you.

I am glad that you are reading to learn.  Sadly, some never bother.

Check out the docs and guides on,
www.icanworkthisthing.com
under
MAC with Voiceover.

Using MAC applications with Voiceover, Leopard adition I think will be a help
to you.  John Hess telles me that he is updating this guide for SnowLeopard,
but, it is not quite ready, however, much of the info will apply.  And using
the information I sent you yesterday will get you up to speed.

Have fun.

Keith Reedy