[macvoiceover] Re: Voice Over to work with broadcasting equipment on the mac

  • From: Jeffrey Shockley <jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 01:31:50 -0400

Hi,
This is true wel... kind of.
It does do audio, yes, but QuickTime Broadcaster doesn't really support the
configuring of the servers that you might use in this case like for example,
SHOUTcast or Icecast.
This is just my openion, and what I have learned in the time I have had and
watch others use this program, so what I'm saying might be exactly true, so you
might want to double check on that.
HTH,
Jeffrey